Last week I began a short series on the Pressing Questions of a Growing Minichurch. There was some good interaction with a few folk here and on Facebook. Below is part two of this series:
Five Most Pressing Questions for This Growing Minichurch
Near the end of our leaders meeting last week, I asked the other guys what the five most pressing questions are that we are asking right now. Here are the questions what we came up with:
- What are the qualities of a Disciple-Making Disciple?
- How does one define a tribe or people group?
- Calling: Is it to what, to where, or to whom?
- How do church leaders serve and pastor the growing body while still staying "in the world"?
- What do we do when our Sunday attendance outpaces the structures we have in place?
What are you asking?
What about you? Whether you are a church planter, pastor of an established church, staff person, or just a member, what do you think the five most pressing questions are for your church today? If you have thoughts or comments, make sure to post them below. Looking forward to hearing where you are and how we may be able to help each other as we feebly attempt to be a part of Christ growing His church in the world.
By His Grace.